About Cape Town:
Cape Town City Tour - (Half day tour)
The ultimate mother city experience - designed to orientate you and give you an insight into the magic of Cape Town:
- Table Mountain - weather permitting and own account
- The Castle - South Africa's oldest building
- The Company Gardens
- A scenic tour past the Parliament Buildings, City Hall and Slave lodge
- The historic Malay Quarter and colourful Bo-Kaap
- Diamond Cutting tour
Stellenbosch Wine lands Tour - (Half day tour)
Historical Stellenbosch, with its Cape Dutch architecture is the heart of the beautiful wine lands, surrounded by stunning wine estates.
- Wine lands scenic drive
- Cellar Tour
- Explore Stellenbosch
- Wine tasting
- Opportunity to buy wine
- Fine examples of Cape Dutch architecture
A Day Safari (Full day tour)
Less than 2 hours from Cape Town is the Aquila Private Game Reserve, home to 4 of the Big Five
- Scenic drive to Aquila
- Welcome refreshments and a full breakfast
- 2-3 hour game drive on 4x4 vehicle with game ranger
- Home to lion, hippo, buffalo, giraffe, zebra, rhino, ostrich, baboon, warthog, springbuck and may other wild animals, birds and fauna.
- Buffet lunch
- Relax by the pool (summer) or fire (winter) before returning to Cape Town
Cape Point & Stellenbosch Combo - (Full day tour)
The perfect combination for those with limited time, incorporating the best of the Cape Point and Wine lands.
- Clifton, Camps Bay and Llandudno - millionaire's paradise
- Hout Bay, Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve and Cape Point
- Simons Town and penguins at Boulders Beach
- Return to the V & A Waterfront for lunch (own account).
- Historical Stellenbosch and two estates for wine tasting and a cellar tour
Hermanus Tour - (Full day tour)
The once quiet fishing village of Hermanus provides some of the finest shore-based whale watching in the world. See the southern right whales at play (Whale Watching - August - November).
- Wine tasting at a coastal wine estate
- Coastal drive with breathtaking ocean views
- Whale Watching
- Lunch own account
- Scenic drive through Elgin - apple growing centre
- Return to Cape Town via Sir Lowry's Pass
Great White Shark Cage diving Tour - (Full day tour)
Surface view snorkel or scuba dive (scuba diver certification required) near this magnificent predator in its natural feeding ground.
Walk to Freedom Tour - (Full day tour)
- Light breakfast
- Boat trip to Dyer Island
- Shark diving
- Picnic Style lunch and soft drinks included
- All equipment provided